Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baenar and Onyx shared the same goal - Standing side by side they pushed forward into the new world.

Early October I headed to Aeros Avatars. The Baenar skin was
freshly displayed for sale and WOW did he look amazing. Three skin
shades with a FX skin option that makes the skin look like polished
stone. This Dark Elven skin can pass for almost any sinister race such
as Djinn, Dark Merman, Demon, or where ever your Second Life
imagination can birth you. The moment I bought him I just had to run
around as a Drow/Dark Elf. With the holidays and obligations through
October, November and December I never posted my original post. I
suppose it was a good thing. Slowly the Baener skin emerged from all
corners of the roleplay community. I'm glad to say Aeros Avatars has
created the most realistic Drow/Dark Elven skin to date!

Just below the Baenar vendor are a set of matching mesh Elven/Djinn
ears... FOR FREE = 0L$ Pick up your copy today!

On another path of Aeros evolution, Onyx surfaced in early January.
Powerful shoulders rose to meet the new year in Second Life.Onyx is an
African skin with three color options and a FX option with chest hair
(and boy is there a lot of it) equaling the usual 6 skins in one box.
Like a mighty lion this king among kings comes with two sets of eyes
and of course three shapes of different builds and sizes. What makes
Onyx the most unique of all is the palms of his hands and souls of his
feet are light. This is common to humans with dark skin and helps to
make Onyx very lifelike. I currently RP Onyx as a Mage from another
realm harnessing the power of the Eclipsed sun. What will your journey
be?

Aeros Avatars and Genitals gets my vote, and I am sure your vote too,
for one of the best new products breathing life into Second Life
today.

Aeros Avatars: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aeros%20Island/99/48/22

No comments:

Post a Comment