Sunday, January 13, 2013

I opened my eyes and all I could see was a Remarkable Oblivion...

Now for something different. For a while now I have looked over
other shops and I always wait for that spark in me that says "This
needs to be blogged about." New stores always pop up and some of our
favorites fade away. There are countless creators just starting out
and trying to make a splash. What pulls me to blog about a
Shop/Creator is first the quality, then the price and of course the
originality of the items. One such new shop that brings, quality,
detail, originality and great prices is RO - Remarkable Oblivion. This
amazing little shop is sure to explode with imaginative accessories
for all your Second Life needs. Not only are the items prices
affordable, they also have a luck chair/board. Swing by RO -
Remarkable Oblivion and watch this amazing shop/creator grow!

Marketplace+ https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/107959
In World Store+ http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nileswarm/247/207/61
Just to give you an idea of what they have: swords, rings, handbags.
More is sure to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment